quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2019

Lover-Beauty


Hello guys, today im here to show another fashion online store that I found. You know how much I like to always be on the lookout for new online store because I prefer to shop virtually than in real stores. Even is not an alternative fashion store.. is always possible to adjust "normal clothes" in our alternative fashion style by pieces of stores that we find and we classify it as "normal clothes". Just have a little creativity and a good fashion eye to make it perfetc! So, thiis time the store name is Lover-Beauty. Lover-Beauty is an online wholesale store with a lot of pretty women's clothing. They have shapewear, dresses, lingerie, swimwear, sportwear, underwear and corsets. Very complete, isn't it? And I made a wishlist with som pieces to show to you guys, lets see?
01|02|03

And Christmas is coming and everyone gets ready for this event: even if it's just sitting on the couch all night! I'm not a big fan of Christmas and New Year's Eve but it's always nice to have new clothes for any event isn't it? Who doesn't like new clothes? so I found great cheap plus size clothing to make up pretty glamorous looks for the Xmas night in Lover-Beauty.
04
05|06|07
And it's not over, now comes the part the I like the most. I do not know you but I loooove lingerie and Lover-Beauty has a selection of beautiful lingerie to buy. I separated some pieces that I liked the most to show to you guys. Aren't they beautiful? Who doesn't want to feel powerful with these lingerie? I was looking for new lingerie for new photoshoots and I think I've found the right place to buy them. Hope you enjoyed the findings I indicated on Lover-Beauty don't forget to check the site. Batkisses
*This is a publipost sponsored by Lover-Beauty*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Hell-o, aqui estão algumas regrinhas de boa convivência :

➨ Os comentários são moderados só por um questão de organização, sinta-se livre para comentar o que quiser, dicas e sugestões também são sempre bem vindas.

➨ Se eu não responder seu comentário,não se sinta não notado, todos são lidos, só demoro um pouco pra dar o retorno.

➨ Tudo bem se você não comentar, mas espero sua participação para podermos trocar idéias.

➨ Aqui expresso a minha opinião, não sou paga para nada e não ganho um tostão pelo blog, além dos produtos das parcerias de divulgação aqui contidos.

➨ O blog é de cunho pessoal, portanto espero o bom entendimento entre as partes porque ninguém é obrigado a concordar com tudo, só exijo respeito ao conteúdo e opiniões aqui postadas.

Obrigada pela visita.

~ bloodbatsandbones.blogspot.com.br